To make it easier to track and process enrollments and students, each enrollment and student is classified in each of three different classifications.
There classifications are as follows:
By Course. Enrollments and students are assigned to one or more of five separate courses. Enrollments may also be assigned to an Associate program. An associate membership is one in which the membership may once have been active, or which may never have been active, that wants to receive communications from the school so they may keep informed of happenings within the school.
By Type. Memberships are classified as to their type.
The types of membership are:
- Regular. Signed up for a regular membership.
- Trial. Signed up for a trial membership that only lasts for a specific period.
- Summer. Signed up for a summer membership that only lasts for a specific period.
- Prospective. Wants to take a few introductory classes but has yet to sign up for any program. On the 1st, 2nd, or 3rd of each month, any prospective memberships with an active or inactive status who have not signed a contract in the last 180 days are automatically changed to an expired status.
- Waiting. Waiting to become a member of a program when there is an opening.
- Next >>