Some benefits to be gained from using TaskMaster include:
- It saves money. After its implementation costs (as little as $100, a little more if ID card scanning is used), TaskMaster usage has practically no operating costs for years afterward. Information may be stored, transmitted, or printed at little cost.
- It has a low cost. Since TaskMaster development is a hobby, its pricing is the lowest in the market, especially when you consider its capabilities. Flexible pricing makes it economical for any size school; price starts small and increases with the number of students in the school. A new school with only few students pays less than a large, well-established school with many students.
- It saves time. The time and labor saved by using TaskMaster to process paperwork is enormous.
- It provides easy data access and storage. Data from years and years of student records, attendance records, and tests are cheaply stored in a relatively small hard disk space and may be easily accessed years after their occurrence.
- It provides test management. It allows tests to be administered and processed quickly, efficiently, and easily.
- It is easy to use. Since users having varying computer skills, TaskMaster has been designed to be easy to install and update, easy to learn, and easy to use.
- It is constantly being updated. New features and beneficial changes to existing features are constantly being developed.
- It is always up-to-date. School criteria, such as the programs being managed and promotion requirements, are easily edited by the owner (only the school name cannot be changed); therefore, TaskMaster will be useful for many, many years.
- For martial art schools. TaskMaster was designed by a black belt senior certified instructor with decades of martial arts training, teaching, and management experience. Some schools may already be using school management software that was either developed for another industry and then modified to fit the martial arts field, or was developed by programmers who have not owned schools or do not have experience in the martial arts or in management. These types of software either do not do what school owners need done, or they do things that owners do not need done. Although TaskMaster is applicable to any type of school, it is optimized for use by a martial arts school.