- Best Weapon for Self-Defense
- May you legally carry the weapon?
- May the weapon be deployed quickly?
- May the weapon be used effectively?
- Are you capable of using the weapon effectively?
- Will the weapon’s effect be fast enough?
- Will you have the will to use the weapon?
- What if the attacker takes the weapon?
- Knives as self-defense weapons
- Firearms as self-defense weapons
- Best firearms for self-defense
- Best firearms for home defense
- All Pages
What if the attacker gains control of the weapon?
Even if the attacker does not have a weapon, if you have a weapon, then a weapon is available to the attacker. If the attacker gains control of the weapon, then it will probably be used against you. Therefore, you must know how to protect your weapon and how to defend against it if the attacker takes it and uses it against you.