Go to top
Maximum power is a combination of
- A firm base (for stability).
- Muscular force (focus the muscular strength of the whole body into the attack).
- Hip rotation (to twist body mass into the attack).
- Linear momentum of body (to accelerate the attack).
- Resultant force of body dropping (stamping force of step to apply body mass into the attack).
- Mass of the body (the greater the mass, the more the power).
- Counter movements of arm, leg, head, and body (to add reaction force to the attack).
- Hitting the smallest target possible with the smallest weapon possible (to concentrate the force of an attack).
- Relaxation before, during, and after the execution of an attack (tense the entire body at the moment of impact).
- Smoothness and gracefulness.