Page 14 of 15
What if your kicking leg is grabbed?
- Bend kicking knee, grab opponent (at least one of his or her hands is being used to grab you) and pull him or her toward you, and punch at will.
- Quickly jerk kicking leg into a re-chamber and then immediately kick again.
- Jump off support leg to get your mass above your leg and then use your body weight to break opponent's grip as you land.
- Use opponent's grip as a support to execute a jump kick with other leg.
- Execute a backward somersault, kicking opponent under the jaw on the way round.