Page 2 of 2
Other lower body movements
- Lean. Lean upper body to side without moving feet to avoid a high or middle section attack.
- Shift. Shift body weight to rear leg and lean entire body backward, without moving feet, to avoid a high or middle section attack.
- Pull-In. Shift body weight to rear and pull middle section of body backward, sucking it in, to avoid middle section attack.
- Duck. Bend legs to duck under an attack.
- Jump. At the moment attacker begins forward motion, execute a both jump to the side or rear to avoid the attack.
- Slide. First foot that moves take a step while other foot slides into position. For example: to step backward, rear foot steps backward and front foot then slides backward into position.
- << Prev