If you try, and you travail, you will triumph! -TKDTutor
You are in your first Taekwondo class and class is about to begin. You are apprehensive and wondering if you made the right decision. You want to do well and not embarrass yourself. The following hints may help you overcome your apprehension and uncertainty.
You are a beginning student of Taekwondo. Your ultimate goal is to become a master of Taekwondo. What is the difference?
- Beginning Students are not aware of their mistakes while others easily notice them.
- Intermediate Students are aware of their mistakes and others notice the corrections they make.
- Advanced Students are aware of their mistakes that others do not notice and, when they correct them, only the instructor notices.
- Instructors are aware of their mistakes that others do not notice and make corrections that are known only to themselves.
- Masters are aware that they still make mistakes and strive to perfect themselves even though they know perfection is impossible.
- Next >>