Page 1 of 2
The following is a sample agreement a martial arts instructor may require of his or her students.
- Teach the student a specified course of instruction for the agreed upon period of time.
- Offer the student lessons for a minimum of three times a week of at least an hour each.
- Give the student sufficient notification of lesson schedule changes.
- Offer the student lessons after the contract period for lessons missed due to instructor's fault.
- Provide a suitable training facility.
- Insure all lessons are supervised by qualified personnel trained in the procedures and traditions of the martial art.
- Award official belts and rank certificates upon student’s successful completion of required promotion requirements.
- Next >>