Page 2 of 2
- You should wear fitted clothing that is not so snug that it restricts your movement, punching, or kicking.
- Clothing should not be so loose that it might it may be grabbed easily and used against you.
- Clothing should not have anything that could snag on something and hamper your movement.
- Clothing should not have any parts that could be yanked off and used against you, such as a scarf or cording.
- Low hanging pants might be in style, but in a self-defense situation, they are a liability. If the opponent pulls them down, it will be very difficult for you to defend yourself with your pants around your ankles.
- << Prev