Page 2 of 6
Defense ranges are:
- Close Range. At this range, effective blocks are grabs and close-in arm blocks.
- Mid Range. Effective blocks are all standard arm blocks.
- Long Range. Leg blocks are effective.
Attack ranges are:
- Close-Range. Attacker may grab, throw, use chokes, use arm/wrist locks, or use elbow, knee, or head attacks.
- Mid-Range. Punches, hand strikes, lunging attacks, and short-range weapons, such as knives, ball bats, etc.
- Long-Range. Kicks and long-range weapons, such as firearms, rocks, etc.