- Effects of Blows
- Blows to Arms
- Blows to Legs
- Blows Front High Section (above shoulders)
- Blows to Front Middle Section (area between the shoulders and hips, except the arms)
- Blows to Front Low Section (area below the hips, except the legs)
- Blows to Rear High Section (back of neck)
- Blows to Rear Middle Section (back from shoulders to hips)
- Blows to Rear Low Section (area below the hips)
- Blows to Nerves
- Medical Information
- All Pages
Blows have consequences. When you strike another person, you may injure the part of your body used to do the striking. And, of course, when you strike another person, you may injure or kill that person.
This article discusses some of the effects that may result from blows to certain areas of the body.
- Next >>