Page 1 of 3
In any self-defense situation where you find that you must take physical action, there is a sequence of events that takes place:
- You first must be proficient in some type of self-defense techniques.
- You must be physically, mentally, and emotionally able to execute the techniques when required.
- When attacked, you must be able to avoid, block, or absorb the attack, and then you must be able to get into a position in which you may use your self-defense techniques.
- You must execute the techniques.
- You must know what to do if a technique is successful.
- You must have an alternative action in case the first technique is not successful.
- You must have an exit plan.
- You must physically, mentally, emotionally, legally, and financially be able to deal with the aftermath and repercussions of the situation.
- Next >>