Page 4 of 4
Use of Weapons
- If you bring a weapon, then know how to use it and intend to use it.
- Many well-directed shots are better than just one or two.
- Use your most powerful weapons first, then use the weaker ones (not always the best strategy in a self-defense situation.).
- Never bring all your weapons into play at once.
Principles of Offense
- Keep all points of the aggressor under attack, but attack with great force at only one point. Even if you are in control of the fight, only attack only one point with great force. Attack a point whose defeat will give you the greatest advantage.
- Work an opponent around to cut off his or her line of retreat.
- Keep up attack until you achieve your purpose. Your chief aim is to drive the enemy from the field of battle.
- Your best weapon is a surprise attack.
- << Prev