Page 9 of 16
Bulletin boards are everywhere, in laundry mats, colleges, grocery stores, libraries etc.
- Print eye-catching, professional, but simple posters on day-glow yellow paper with tear-off telephone number tabs. Each tab should also have the school name.
- Have students take posters to post.
- Keep a supply in your vehicle so you can post one whenever you see a bulletin board.
- Print three large posters on day-glow poster board with the words “New beginner class starting now!” “Enroll today!” Rotate the poster colors periodically so it appears to be a new sign.
- During holiday’s or season changes, add an extra banner style sign that says “Holiday Special”, “Summer Special”, “Back to School Special”, “Taekwondo Summer Camp Program” etc. Add holiday decoration around the sign as appropriate.