Page 7 of 15
Develop short statements to explain:
- Special skills that make you a good instructor.
- Other education or skills you have that contribute to your teaching ability.
- A short history of Taekwondo.
- A short history of your instructor and his or her background.
- Three strengths of your instruction.
- Three weakness of your instruction (in case you are asked, but do not volunteer weaknesses).
- Benefits students will gain from your instruction.
- Why your school is better than other schools (but do not be critical of other schools).