As the old real estate saying goes, "The most important things are location, location, location!" A good location is crucial to the success of any business and is found by analysis of many factors, such as the number of people from which to attract students, including their income range; the type of area around the location; and other similar facilities in area.
Suppose that you have selected an area that appeals to you for the above reasons. The next step is to find a location for the school in the area.
The following are some considerations to help you make your choice:
- Location should have plenty of parking spaces available.
- Does the parking lot have lights at night?
- Would you share the parking facilities with other businesses?
- Would their peak business times coincide with yours?
- Are there any restrictions on the parking spaces?