Page 2 of 5
Organizations serve many useful purposes
- Develop and enforce rank and instructor requirements for member schools.
- Develop and conduct instructor training.
- Organize and conduct national rank and instructor testing when required.
- Maintain a central rank and instructor registration database.
- Issue rank and instructor certificates for member schools.
- Organize and conduct national tournaments as required.
- Provide current information to schools and students in the form of magazines, newsletters, etc.
- Develop and offer training materials, such as book, videos. etc.
- Assist instructors in setting up and managing their schools.
- Assist instructors in marketing their schools.