Page 14 of 15
- Provide tasks that match the lesson objectives.
- Provide the opportunity for each student to get a maximum number of appropriate practice tries.
- Monitor students activity by moving among students.
- Identify critical aspects of a student's movement and make appropriate corrections comments.
- Conduct a lesson closure, have students physically or verbally demonstrate their learning.
- Shows enthusiasm toward the students and the material being covered.
- Communicate clear expectations that learning is important.
- The more women in your classes, the more men you will have in your classes.
- Help beginners. They are the future of your school.
- Do not hit beginners, they are the future of your school.
- Do not hit on beginners. They came for Taekwondo instruction, not a date.
- Do not permit students or instructors to stare at new women students, no matter what they are wearing.
- Do not partner new good-looking students with known lecherous students.
- Do not partner new, small students with large students, or aggressive students.